So my day in a nut shell
- The new router that arrived less than a week ago is dropping it’s wireless like frozen turkeys chucked out of an airplane(1)
- The dishwasher has been on the fritz for the past 2,3 weeks now and after trying everything, it’s time to get a new dishwasher
- I created another workspace at my Dad’s work so there now an extra desk available. I believe he is happy with the outcome
- I’m still searching for a notes storage workflow (/app) that means I can actually find stuff when I need it
- And Apple had a keynote, but I couldn’t follow it live because of the router dropping it’s wireless like frozen turkeys chucked out of an airplane(1)
Overall a mixed day I guess.
(1) I so wanted to use a metaphor that my former sales manager used all the time about store conversion, but it involved “ladies of the night” (as my 6th year English teacher would say) and I’m trying to keep the content out of the NSFW category. Thus the turkeys metaphor will suffice for the moment